– Serve orders by picking up and delivering clients’ choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars;
– Respond to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
– Maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to client spills or other special needs;
– Obtain revenues by totaling charges; issuing and processing bill; accepting payment; returning change or credit card and signature slip to client;
– Clean/Set tables and maintain establishment cleaned and organized;
– Communicate clearly with the kitchen staff;
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Skills and Qualifications*
General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Selling to Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client Relationships.