APPLY NOW if you want to receive information about other job opportunities!
- Welcome customers by greeting them; offering them assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items
- Advise customers by providing information on products
- Help customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions
- Document sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards
- Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge
- Works directly with and for the Executive Chef
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking
- Follow receipts and prepare food
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Manage kitchen staff
- Assist guest with special requests when needed
- Proven experience as cook, Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware, Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.), Ability to follow all sanitation procedures, Ability to work in a team, Very good communication skills, Professionalism, High Energy, Multitask, Basic computer knowledge including Word and Excel, Clean work habits with great attention to detail, Good Customer Services Skills.
- Serve orders by picking up and delivering clients’ choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars
- Respond to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process
- Maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to client spills or other special needs
- Obtain revenues by totaling charges; issuing and processing bill; accepting payment; returning change or credit card and signature slip to client
- Clean/Set tables and maintain establishment cleaned and organized
- Communicate clearly with the kitchen staff
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Selling to Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client Relationships.
subscribe to our newsletter
It appears you are viewing this site through an obsolete web browser.
This site was built to comply with modern web standards and relies on features unavailable in browsers that are out of date.
You can learn more about your browser
And you can learn more about modern web browsers
To hide this notice, click here.