– Develop sales strategies and attract new clients;
– Sourcing new sales opportunities by visiting clients;
– Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness;
– Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships;
– Meet personal and team sales targets;
– Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
Proven Sales Experiences, Sale Persuasion, Professionalism, High Energy, Multitask, Thoroughness, Planning, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Organized, Flexible, Management Skills, Computer use competency, Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, Self motivated and driven
– Carve and serve table-side fresh cuts of meat to guests according to established standards;
– Provide a full knowledge of cuts of meat as well as what is available on the salad bar;
– Maintain positive guest satisfaction by answering questions, accommodating special requests, and appropriately handling complaints to the guest satisfaction and/or solicits assistances from the managers;
– Performing side work helping to provide a clean and safe work environment in all restaurant areas;
– Respond to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process;
– Communicate clearly with the kitchen staff;
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Skills and Qualifications*
Food/Knife experience, General Kitchen Skills, General Kitchen Experiences, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Selling to Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client Relationships.
– Assist the chef in the preparation of meals (this may include chopping vegetables, breaking down, cutting or grinding meat, weighing and mixing ingredients, washing and preparing vegetables, storing food, and more.);
– Perform general kitchen maintenance tasks (empty the trash, wash dishes, test the temperature of food at specified interval, etc.);
– Ensure compliance with menu, portioning, and presentation;
– Execute all sanitation, health and, safety standards in the workplace.
*Skills and Qualifications*
Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, Ability to follow instructions, Ability to work in a team, Professionalism, High Energy, Multitask.
– Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment;
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking;
– Follow receipts and prepare food (mostly salads, rice, and other condiments/sides);
– Cook food in various utensils or grillers;
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn;
– Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served;
– Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen;
– Ensure all food and other items are stored properly;
– Check quality of ingredients;
– Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages;
– Manage kitchen staff.
*Skill and Qualifications*
Proven experience as cook, Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware, Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.), Ability to follow all sanitation procedures, Ability to work in a team, Very good communication skills, Professionalism, High Energy, Multitask.
It appears you are viewing this site through an obsolete web browser.
This site was built to comply with modern web standards and relies on features unavailable in browsers that are out of date.
To hide this notice, click here.